Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Sixth Annual
Strategy, Partnership, Technology and Adoption
August 18-19, 2015 | Capital Hilton | Washington, DC
The co-development of drugs and diagnostics, i.e. companion diagnostics development, is promising, and in some cases already delivering significant patient benefits, healthcare cost savings, and revenue opportunities. It requires a new business model to fit the emerging strategies in the marketplace. It also carries out most technological advances both as IVD products, and as laboratory developed tests with gene panels and even whole exome sequencing playing a role of companion tests.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Sixth Annual Companion Diagnostics: Strategy & Partnerships conference is designed to facilitate knowledge and opinion exchange between pharmaceutical and diagnostics executives, translational scientists, clinicians, business experts, regulators, international companion diagnostics leaders, and other parties involved in drug-diagnostics co-development and precision medicine. Case studies of successful collaboration between pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies’ researchers and executives will be presented.
The meeting will cover a range of topics including:
- Collaboration between pharma and diagnostics in discovery, development and commercialization
- Integration of Rx and Dx development plans
- Case studies for successful pharma–diagnostics collaboration
- Various business models for pharma–diagnostics collaboration
- Ways to increase the value for the diagnostic partners
- Pharma-diagnostics alliance management
- Market access for a drug and a companion test
- In Vitro Companion Diagnostic Devices Guidance
- Approval processes outside the US (EMA guidance, Japan and Canada considerations)
- Pharmacogenomics as the driving force for precision medicine
- Novel molecular technologies for companion diagnostics: development and implementation
- NGS-based assays to guide therapeutic decisions
- Clinical use and utility of companion tests
- Diagnostics services in biomarker-driven clinical trials
Scientists who wish to present their knowledge and expertise to their colleagues are asked to click here to submit an abstract. Remember to specify the conference that you are interested in and please provide your full contact information.
All proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the highest quality conference program.
If you are interested in presenting, please click here to submit a speaking proposal for review. Replies to proposals can take up to 8-12 weeks. We will notify you once the agenda has been finalized.
Deadline for submission is January 30, 2015.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and speaker suggestions as we shape the 2015 program.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Marina Filshtinsky, M.D.
Senior Director, Conferences
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972 5496
For exhibit & sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Manager, Business Development
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
T: (+1) 781-972-5431