Hotel and Travel Information
The Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
400 New Jersey Avenue
Washington, DC 20001
Discounted Room Rate: $195 s/d
Discounted Reservation Cutoff Date: July 24, 2013
Please click here to reserve your sleeping accommodations or you can call the Hotel directly. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space-and-rate availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Top Reasons to Stay at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill
* Conveniently located within walking distance of historic attractions such as the U.S. Capitol, Smithsonian Museums, Washington Monument, White House, Spy Museum, Jefferson Memorial and much more.
* Complimentary Internet access in all guestrooms
* Restaurants and Shops are just minutes from the Hotel
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements, and may ultimately decide to stay at another hotel. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
Special discounts have been established with American Airlines for this conference:
- Call 1-800-433-1790 and use Conference Code 8283BJ
- Go online at www.aa/group.com enter Conference code 8283BJ in promotion discount box
- Contact our designated travel agent, Rona Meizler at 617-559-3735 or Rona.Meizler@protravelinc.com
Car Rental Discounts:
Special discount rentals have been established with Hertz for this conference.