About the Event
Since 2009, the diagnostics community has united at Next Generation Dx Summit to discuss trend-setting developments, milestones, challenges and opportunities in the industry. A decade later, the diagnostics industry has paved the path to the precision
medicine era with tremendous advancement in rapid and non-invasive testing, cancer detection and monitoring, and expanding applications of clinical sequencing.
As the market demands faster and more precise diagnostics, and regulatory and reimbursement conditions continue to evolve, diagnostic professionals need a comprehensive event that can help them build partnerships, gain industry knowledge, and network
with and learn from their peers. Next Generation Dx Summit provides a venue to advance the science of diagnostics and improve the practice of medicine.
- Form partnerships with major players in the evolving areas of diagnostics
- Gain a comprehensive, up-to-date view of diagnostics, including the latest applications for COVID-19
- Gather important industry announcements
- Hear late-breaking news on lessons learned from COVID-19 testing
- Review latest technologies in the poster session
- View innovative products and novel platforms in the in-person exhibit hall and on the virtual platform